LifeBeget company is looking for a Node.js developer to join our team.
- writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- collaborating with frontend developers on the integration of elements
- designing customer-facing UI and backend services for various business processes
- 1+ years of experience in Node.js
- extensive knowledge of Next.js and Express
- experience with MySQL, MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- working experience with Sockets
- knowledge of Sequelize and Type ORM
- working Experience with RESTful and API web services
- experienced writing and optimizing SQL queries
- knowledge of DTO
- interpersonal communication, collaboration and time management skills
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.